I'D BE VERY HAPPY LIVING IN THESE FICTIONAL WORLDS
- •The wizarding world post Harry defeating Voldemort
- •Narnia under the original rule of Azland
- •OzNot sure about this one. A lot of evils, but the Emerald City seems pretty glam
- •WhovilleHonestly they just seem like the best people. They get their Christmas presents stolen and are not bitter for a second. The Jim Carrey film adaption is not quite as appealing but I can still appreciate the sentiment.
- •AndalasiaTHe animated world where sadness does not exist and animals sing and dreams come true. As creepy as it is that they are borderline brainwashed I would have no choice but to be happy because I too would be brainwashed
- •Monsters Inc. worldSeems like an interesting place
- •Shark tale universeJust that moment when Will Smith as a fish swims up to his penthouse. Also the whale wash crowd could not be more chill