Why I Stopped Eating Meat
The story of Betrayal by Broc-chick and getting in a food eating competition with myself
- •When I got to college I got really excited because one night they were serving a dish I affectionately call "broc-chick" in the dinning hall
- •For those of you who are unfamiliar with this term, it is a giant chicken nugget, hollowed out, and filled with cheesy broccoli sauce
- •In my younger years it was a fond pastime of mine to challenge others to broc-chick eating competitions whenever we had enough on hand.
- •When I came to college no one was interested is such a competition so I just ate 6 by myself by force of habit and because I believed I could
- •As one might expect, I became violently ill, not having anticipated that I had passed my prime for junk food tolerance.[broc-chick], the Brock-chick betrayed me.
- •I woke up the next morning with what I believed to be a staggering hangover, only to recall that I had not consumed any alcohol and it was simply the feeling of broc-chick making its way through my system*real photo taken on this momentous day
- •I took this moment of nausea to rethink all my meat eating habits. To avoid this never happening again I figured it was best to just give up meat entirely, because hey, it can't hurt.
- •Also you know environment and animal rights and health things, but really it was the Broc chick that turned me