WEIRD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED AT THE LIBRARY TODAY
And it's only lunch time.
- •A man was appalled by the fact that we didn't have any CDs for learning Italian.However, we do have several electronic resources. He scoffed at the idea that he might own a device with which to access these resources.
- •The printer stopped working.This is a bigger deal than one might think.
- •An old lady called and asked for the proper spelling of "pedophile."I can only imagine what she needed with that.
- •A child fell off of something (I honestly do not even know what) and started SCREAMING.
- •A different child was screaming and it sounded eerily similar to "fuck me."