How I will spread the Love this month 💕
So very needed these days.
- •I will pick up trash in my neighborhood when I see it*buys 2 cartons of sanitary gloves on Amazon*
- •I will focus on listening more
- •I will send valentinesWith stamps. IN THE MAIL!
- •I will make chocolate-covered strawberries and share themChocolate makes it all better
- •On that note, I will buy fair-trade cocoa this year😬 because 💰💰💰
- •I will pay it forward in the drive-thru lineUnless the person behind me orders six mocha frappuchinos
- •I will not judge the person who orders a mocha frappuchino or make assumptions about their character
- •I will smile at strangers
- •I will practice giving people the benefit of the doubt
- •I will not cut people off in traffic or glare at them when they DON'T USE A TURN SIGNAL*breathes deeply*
- •I will read 1 Corinthians 13 until it sinks in*Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all thing, believes all thing, hopes all things, endures all things. LOVE NEVER FAILS!