Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Vienna Fingers
- •Corn Nuts
Not at the same time, obviously. But when it's quiet at my desk I'm probably humming one of these. In no particular order...
- •Bad Moon Rising - CCR
- •The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song - Flaming LipsThis might always be stuck in my head at all times, actually. Just waiting below the surface, ready to strike
- •No Scrubs - TLCCourtesy of the warehouse guy at work with surprisingly eclectic musical tastes
I always have a bunch of bitchin ideas for Halloween (at least, I think so) but whenever I share them with friends they say they don't know what it is or nobody would get it. Here are a few rejected ideas from this year!
- •Powerline, from A Goofy MovieThis one would be super fun, and pretty easy if I could find a yellow jumpsuit. Plus the songs are catchy as hell and I basically know them by heart. But reasons I heard why I shouldn't try this one ranged from "who?" to "it's too old, nobody would remember it" to "that's basically being a furry". OH WELL.
- •The Squid, from Rocket PowerAnother one shot down because it's based too heavily in nostalgia. This one would work though, I think, because one year I did the Silver Snakes from Legends of the Hidden Temple and a couple people thought I was "that kid from Rocket Power." So it's got slightly higher than zero recognition! But this would be better as a couples costume with Reggie Rocket anyway, so I guess it's NOPE after all.
- •Some store-bought bullshit like "vampire"Come on. I'm better than that. TRY AGAIN.