Already on li.st? Open in app.
When will she stop? My response usually looks like this 😑
- •The shower is running 'Ellis are you having a shower' 'yes' 'ok well hurry up I need a shower.'
- •Upon emerging from her shower 'Ellis, what's all these bottles in the shower, are they empty are you finished with them' 'I don't know you are in the shower.'
- •'Ellis see this toilet lid, it closes if you shut it!'
All the books I've read, titled or non titled, that I can remember right this second.
- •Can't and Won't by .....
- •The Kyril Bonfiglioli trilogy of Charlie Mortdecai
- •The Society of Crossed Keys, a collection of works by Stefan Zweig
- 1.Sophie's 23rd birthday present.Hemp Body Shop Hand Cream//Sensitive and Non Fragranced Face Exfoliate//
- 2.Perhaps return the silicone gel eyeliner brush because Hannah gave me her spare one that is much much better.
- 3.I have a dress that might be too summery for Sophie's birthday night, I could either buy a good pair of heels for the dress or buy a new dress and hope whatever it is works with the shoes I already have.
I ask nick questions that I've answered and wait for his response with suspense, wondering, sometimes hoping, they match my answer.
- •When watching a Louis Theroux documentary about plastic surgery (Pre-Operation) "Do you think her boobs are like mine?" His response was: I didn't see them.
- •Do my legs look ok? Like, do they still look okay? "Yeah mmhmm" What I wanted was an elaboration on this topic. Why are my legs still okay do you think?
My dreams that bore everyone but need to be written down and out there.
- •Two nights ago// Sophie and I were in prison. The reason we were there was not important nor acknowledged. Before we knew it we were on a prison trip with other inmates and were the last off the mini bus when I realised there was somebody was still inside the bus. The person was chopped up but that was his disability. Being a nice person, Sophie...
- •... went back to assemble his body parts and help him off the bus. As she head back to the bus I could suddenly see the guy was the person who killed her boyfriend. I tried to warn her but it was too late and she had to confront this.