1 Spice you can't live without.
Only 1 salt and pepper don't count.
- •BasilSuggested by @karlalucia
- •CilantroSuggested by @katelynmchessler
- •CuminMust have for Mexican dishes, some Indian recipes and chili.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Smoked PaprikaSoooooo good.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Marjoram; technically an herb, gracious warm adds a velvety flavor that implies a sweetness more delicate than oregano, and more floral than thyme.Great in polenta, and pairs beautiful with tomatoes.Suggested by @1derpuppy
- •CinnamonGotta roll snickerdoodles in cinnamon before baking!Suggested by @BlueSeaGlass
- •Gotta go with garlic too.Suggested by @jannychan
- •Bay leavesalways in soups & lentils. i only buy them dried when I can't get to my grandparents to pick some from their tree... the flavor is so much better fresh.Suggested by @victralala
- •Penzeys Mural of FlavorSalt free and can be used in so many things. (Love the store but also available on line)Suggested by @DavidT66