10 reasons why allergies suck!
If you couldn't tell this is a longish complaining list, sorry if that brings you down.
- 1.You eyes ich and spring leak's.It's not like you can scratch your eye ball!
- 2.You sneeze a lot!No one looks lady like sneezing
- 3.DrainageImplying my body has a plumbing system, ewww.
- 4.Runny noseEven if it's a small drip it's a pain in the but.
- 5.Sailing rinseIt kinda feels like your water boarding yourself!
- 6.BenadrylI can't take it standing up, because it hits so fast and hard.
- 7.Flonase, or other medication you stick up your nose and spray.This is unnatural, and why does it always smell like flowers? Isn't that what got me into this mess in the first place!
- 8.Allegra, Zyrtec, Clairton.If you accidentally pick up the wrong box your taking every 4hrs instead of every 24hrs, and it's very possible you got drowsy instead of non drowsy. Can we please color the boxes different drug companies???
- 9.Visits to the allergistSo she can tell you all of the above to do/take and you have to stare at the abstract art of the things your allergic to. (Tress, flowers, leaves, pets)
- 10.Feeling utterly fine except from the head up!