10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
inspired by @veshecco
- •That my viewpoint isn't the only viewpoint.And that's ok, I find myself welcoming it now. Looking forward to expanding my horizons.
- •That people of different backgrounds, and ages, can all rally together and get behind a cause.
- •That list come in many forms including grocery list.Opinions, interest, travel, food, and rants.
- •Nostalgia is always fun!
- •I have more to say than I ever thought possible.It's anonymity without being anonymous if that makes sense.
- •Theirs still safe spaces on the internet and my favorite is called list.
- •I look forward to what I learn throughout the day from my fellow listers.You have a array of subjects in all your list I always pick up good information.
- •All social media isn't bad. (I only have Pinterest and list.)I have never had Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and deleted Snapchat.
- •The people are wonderful, full of light, love, and amazing energy.Too many to name but you all hold a special place in my ❤.
- •Ive never been as involved with politics, and causes as I am today, thanks for inspiring me to keep at it.