2 random question's
- •Carpet, hardwood or tile?
- •Bar soap or liquid soap?
- •Hardwood is easier to clean for my needs, and bar soap bc it's what I grew up on. Lol
- •Hard wood (but I can't afford them yet!) and bar soap!Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Paper or plastic?Suggested by @deven
- •Also, hardwood in every room beside the bedroom. And liquid soap because it doesn't slip out of your hand!Suggested by @deven
- •Tile in the bathrooms, hardwood everywhere else. Sadly, the house we bought two years ago and live in now has carpet in the bedrooms and family room. And for question #2, liquid soap for hand washing, bath/shower gel for body washing, and bar soap for face washing.I am not an all-or-nothing person I guess. 🤷🏻♀️Suggested by @Heartsounds