A southerners interpretation of her first actual snow day.
I'm currently staying in Graham, NC for a month or two and they've had their first snow fall of the season.
- •I've see snow, it snows in Charleston once every 10 years. It never is more than 3 inches and never sticks for long.
- •We got 8 inches last night, it's covered everything. Like a fluffy white blanket!!!
- •Prepping is a bitch.Top: bra, tank top, thermal, fleece shirt, jacket, and toboggan. Bottom: tube socks, fleece thermal pants, jeans, and two pair of gloves.
- •First feel, it's so soft and fluffy!!!
- •Spending some quality family fun time!!!This is all the feels for ever!!!
- •My first snow angle!!!
- •I like this snow stuff👍👌.