Easy chicken pox pie
- •Buy: 1 two pack deep dish pre made frozen crust, 2 cans veg-all, 1 can cream of potato soup, and 1 large can of chicken.
- •Pre heat oven to 350 degree's and place your bottom crust in oven during pre heat process.
- •In a separate bowl mix together veg-all, cream of potato soup and chicken. Add seasonings of your choice (time, garlic, or lemon pepper)
- •Once oven is done pre heating, add mixture to pre heated crust.
- •Put other crust on top, place in oven for 50mins.
- •Let cool for 10mins.