Favorite lyrics in a song?
Any song any lyric, what's your favorite?
- •"I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." Eddie Vedder from Guaranteed.Suggested by @pili_ervin
- •Well, there are a million, but lately I've been digging Instinct from Crowded House/Neil Finn.When your turn comes round/And the light goes on /And you feel your attraction again /And your instinct can't be wrongSuggested by @jennifergster
- •"I want your sex"~George Michael. JK😂"I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned. I believe you can't appreciate real love til you've been burned. I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side. I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye"~Savage GardenSuggested by @cvlop61
- •Does it seem like I'm looking for an answer To a question I can't ask Nightingale, Norah JonesSuggested by @MMeanswell
- •"They lead us outside, take us out quietly. To the cage through the bars You see scars: results of my rage" - Tricky, "Ponderosa"Suggested by @ThereWillBeGames
- •I'm the best takin' out all rookies So forget Oreos eat Cool J cookiesI'm Bad - LL Cool J
- •Elvis was a hero to most But he never meant shit to me you see Straight up racist that sucker was Simple and plain Mother f*ck him and John WayneFight The Power - Public Enemy
- •I mix business with pleasure way too much You know -- wine and women and song and suchShadrach - Beastie Boys
- •"Yes I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes - you'd know what a drag it is to see you"Positively 4th Street, Bob DylanSuggested by @Heartsounds
- •I got a girl in the Castle and one in the pagoda You know I got rhymes like Abe VigodaPosse in Effect - Beastie Boys (Last one but I could go on!)
- •"How can I sleep with your voice in my head? With an ocean between us and room in my bed?"A-ha, The Swing of ThingsSuggested by @jhope71