Home made cranberry sauce, or can and why?
- •It's what I grew up on.
- •We always went with the jelly kind. The first year my step monster was around for Thanksgiving she brought the chunky canned kind. So no one ate it.However, as an adult, I buy the good homemade-style stuff from Trader Joes because I like how it spreads on turkey sandwiches the next day.Suggested by @Boogie
- •Homemade is ridiculously easy and delicious so why the can?Suggested by @jannychan
- •I love the can. Like it's my favorite. LolSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •Home made!My fave is cranberries, orange, and a bit of sugar all blitzed in a food processor. It's like a zippy little relish that goes so well with everything. I've actually never had the canned stuff!Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •A jar of cranberry orange spread from the store.Because it is great warmed up in the microwave and used for sandwiches.Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •I don't like cranberry sauce. My husband likes the canned jelly kind. We're going to our daughter's in-laws' for dinner and her MiL has served various kinds over the years.Suggested by @Heartsounds