Household statistics I'd like to see when I get to the beyond.
Inspiration to @ everyone who did the other variation of this list I have no clue who started it originally.
- •Number of times I emptied the dishwasher vs roommates.Why does it always feel like me?
- •Number of loads of laundry I done.If it's not in the thousands I'd be surprised.
- •Number of loads of laundry I forgot about that had a mildew smell and I'd have to wash all over again.Because let's face it, life happens.
- •Number of times I've cleaned my kitchen counters.Deep cleaned at minimum 2xs daily for years.
- •Number of meals I cooked per stove I've owned.I'd like to know if I got more money's worth out of GE vs Maytag.
- •Number of times I've mopped, refilled the tp stash or took the trash to the garbage can in the garage.I'd be surprised if this was high at all I don't do these unless I have to, ha. We all have our non starters.
- •Number of times I've weeded my garden beds, feeling like this is a never ending project.Pull one 1000 grow back.