How did lady gaga do?
What did you think?
- •Wasn't the best half time show I can remember, but not the worst. She addressed issues going on today, and not as many outfit changes as years past, but a ok mix of her music.
- •She's a bad ass. True performer.Suggested by @bsizzle33
- •I thought it was a badass performance! 💓Suggested by @kate81
- •I was happy with it. Telephone was an unexpected choice to sing but she's talented, has a great voice, and knows how to entertain.Suggested by @trev_scott
- •I'm with @bsizzle33! Lady Gaga is a phenomenal performer & was a great choice for this show. With as effed up & negative all is around us, she was a great ray of positivity. Brought me to tears... 🤷🏼♀️Suggested by @NicoleO
- •Loved it. All her songs are about inclusion and tolerance. Her statement was already made.Plus she can sing, she can dance, and she gave president* frog no ammo.Suggested by @Boogie
- •Loved it! One of the best ones, imo.I especially loved her opening with "this land is your land" it's a true protest song and she slid it in beautifully.Suggested by @hillary79
- •Class act all the way.Well done and she was literally the first celebrity in months that has enough grace and poise to not grab the mike and scream about politics and insult half the country.Suggested by @PassiveAggressor
- •I was disappointed. Gaga is very good. I don't think her music got very far ahead of the special effects pyrotechnicality. She's so much better than last night. Reminded self, "that's entertainment".Suggested by @MMeanswell