I don't have...
Sometimes it's exausting living up to society's definition of normal or how others think I should live or be. I'm perfectly happy the way I am, why in this day and age is it a crime to be different? Why do complete strangers feel they have a right to question my life choices?
- •A traditional 9 - 5AKA- Job, employment, work prospect.
- •ManAKA- boyfriend, husband, partner, boo.
- •ChildrenAKA- kids, baby's, offspring.
- •Due to unforeseen health issues a traditional job isn't a option and kids are off the table.
- •I choose to work on myself and my happiness before I find someone to date.
- •I am perfectly ok with that!