I've been trying for two weeks to get my records for a new specialist I'm seeing tomorrow, I was beginning to think I was going to have to break in under the cover of night and liberate my own files!
- •Why do I need a release form for my own records?
- •Why does it take two weeks for the Dr to sign off for 20 pages Xeroxed?
- •I understand your standard answer is "it's just our policy" but that's not the actual reason, why?
- •Their information pertaining to me and my body, and I've paid for all services rendered. Is it that rare of a occurrence that people want a copy of their record?
- •Thanks for letting me vent.