Monotonous things I could do without.
- •Cleaning my kitchen twice a day.After someone else's dirtys it.
- •Emptying the dishwasher.Every single time, I feel like someone else could do it just once.
- •De weeding my flower beds.I usually only have to twice a year, however this year has yielded a lot of rain.
- •Vacuuming three times a week.I live with smokers, I don't know how they track in so many leaves and acorn's! Theirs a door mat, but it stops nothing from blowing in.
- •Shaving.The second I get rich it's lazor hair removal on everything!
- •Laundry.I know I have enough clothes to go at least 2 months without washing, why don't test it? I feel like I'm Washing the same load every week.
- •Making my bed.Some how society has convinced me to make my bed daily even though I'm the only one who sleeps in it and I could care less.