My first 7 jobs.
inspired by everyone that has done this list already.
- •Babysitter.It's hard to believe he just graduated high school.
- •Dog sitter.I technically still do this from time to time.
- •Cashier for dollar tree.Not a fan of how the company treats the employees, but I still love getting a good deal.
- •Manager jockey international.A underwear chain, I was also a qualified bra fitter.
- •Property manager.I had the opportunity to live in a 6 bedroom, 6 bath house rent free for 1 year, I maintained the grounds, house, and did minor repairs.
- •Child transport.A glorified taxi/surrogate soccer mom. Helped out a friend who's daughter needed to get back and forth to cheer practice.
- •Personal assistant.Right hand woman to the well off family that owned the 6bed 6bath home.