Parents can relate...
bless you for this day in, and day out. The only way I get by is over organization haha aunts for the win!
- •Making anything to eat or drink, and forgetting to eat or drink it because the kid needs or wants something.
- •Waking them up, and keeping them up because it's to late for a nap.We take breaks around this joint, no naps your sleeping tonight!!!
- •Making anything and everything into a game to get it done.
- •Making that specific TV show your mortal enemy and never giving it as a choice for TV time.Looking at you Masha and bear and Peppa pig.
- •Feeding them healthy in the am and giving up around lunch bc they need some sort of food for all that running around. Haha
- •Trying not to laugh when they sas you.Damn did my 4 year old just read me?