Pet peeves while driving
- •People that don't understand the concept of merging.
- •People that think that driving through packing spots abd cutting me off instead of using the lanes is ok.
- •Idiots who don't understand what right on red means.
- •People who slow way down *then* get into the left turn lane or median.Move THEN brake. That's why you have your own lane with space for that. 😠Suggested by @jhope71
- •People who pass me when I'm going the speed limit.Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •People who drive like my gramma in the left lane!😡Suggested by @julieann718
- •motorcycle riders who "lane share" by driving 30-40mph when everyone else is stop & go or 5-10mph.I turn my music down in traffic just for this reason & I *still* don't hear them until they are right behind me. because they're driving to fast to hear them approaching. smart move given that auto drivers are unpredictable, get frustrated in traffic, and switch lanes with no warning. BAH.Suggested by @victralala
- •When I see other drivers creep on pedestrians in a crosswalk, 🙄By "creep," I mean they slowly crawl rather than resting at a complete stop until the walkers are fully out of the way. Is creeping going to get them anywhere faster? No. Is is more likely to cause them to ignore others who started crossing late, or worst case scenario, their foot slips and they hit someone? Yes and yes! What if someone trips and the car can't stop in time?Suggested by @naomistarr
- •People who have no idea what directional signals are for!Suggested by @Heartsounds