Steps to yard sale success!
- 1.Collect your unwanted junk.One person's junk is another's treasure.
- 2.Price all said junk.Masking tape and a sharpie, or the pre made pricing stickers. Doest matter just price it. Trust me it will move better.
- 3.Gather tables, shelf units, and clothing racks.Inventory sells the better it's displayed.
- 4.Start collecting plastic shopping bags weeks in advance.It always helps to have bags for people's purchases.
- 5.Put signs out the Wednesday of the week your sale is.More ppl that see the more ppl at your sale.
- 6.The night before post your sale to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, local yard sale sights and Craigslist.
- 7.The day before set up as much as you can.No matter what the customer's always show up early.
- 8.The day of set up your sale, sit back and sell sell sell.If you sell it they will come!
- 9.After the sale has ended: take down your signs, and box your left overs up.You can either save for another sale another day. Or call Goodwill or kidney foundation to pick it all up.