Things I Collect ICYWW 😉
Inspired by @angela3950 Remember you asked for this ha!
- •HatsSummer are pictured, but this is only some of the summer collection. I also have a hefty Bennie collection for winter use.
- •Statement necklacesMost have been "passed down" or gifted to me, they get occasional use but work well as functional art.
- •Penguins (hard)Ceramic, glass, metal, wood it all started with the movies Marry Poppins and Happy feet. The next thing I know I'm getting them for all holidays, good thing it's my fav animal.
- •Penguins (soft)This is only half the shelf darn square picture format. I got one as a gift, now every Christmas it's a kind of tradition.
- •CamerasIt was my chosen field in college, and when I see one that interest me I pick it up for the collection.
- •Buttons, pins, broochesMy grandfather collected all of the pins he was given working for Walmart for 30 years, and I still have all the pins i was given or collected over the years.
- •BuddahsThis habit came out of a hope that one day I too will be enlightened.
- •Maybe I'm a Horder with OCD tendencies. Ha