Things I've noticed about my grandmother's generation.
observations over the last couple of years.
- •They keep everything!Any container: fruit cup, sandwich meat, plastic takeout container, fast food sauce packets, old pieces of tin foil, and bread ties.
- •They only drink bottle water.Maybe they know something we don't?
- •They prefer to do things their way, period.Don't offer a easier way, they won't like it.
- •Their scared around animals.Reactions as follows: tells them to run off, or feeds them everything they eat.
- •They sometimes treat you like a pet.Get this for me, good girl. Lol