Things you would still do if you were a millionaire.
I'm talking about the normal everyday things you wouldn't change, even though you have the money to.
- •Use grocery bags as small trash can liners.
- •Dust with used dryer sheets
- •Eat at normal (non richy rich) restaurantsSuggested by @Charlie_Chester
- •Go grocery shoppingSuggested by @kellyk
- •Donate my time.Don't get me wrong, I would donate a lot more money than I can now. But I'd still donate my time too.Suggested by @MissJess
- •Use the library 📚.In fact, I'd give them lots of money as well. 💰 💰 💰Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •Get the 99cent Arizona teasSuggested by @gus7464
- •By the cheapest razors possibleSuggested by @gus7464