Today I received my first fabletics order.
disclaimer I signed up for emails at least 6+ months ago, and just made my first order.
- •I got my first outfit for $15One cute tunic length long sleeve top and one pair of crop pants.
- •The way it works is you get your first outfit usually for $25.But if you hold out the basic sales are 70% off 1st outfit, $25 for 1st outfit, and $15 for first outfit.
- •You can either sign up to be a VIP member, or not.VIP locks you into a simi contract I'll explain below, not has no contract, but you pay full price for outfits.
- •Benefits of VIP:Personalized shopping emails with your "picks" for the month based on a personality quiz you take
- •Half price on all items on site.Free shipping in usa
- •Free returns in usa
- •Cons of vipA $6 restocking fee of you choose not to exchange the items size to fit better
- •A monthly charge of $50 if you do not opt out of that month before the 5th(I set a Google alarm for the 1st of every month, you can opt out of as many months in a row as you like, no limit)
- •You have to call a number to cancel subscription
- •I liked the outfit I got, and it seamed to fit true to size. I counted this one as a win win
- •The outfit I got.