Top 5 concerts I've seen starting with the band I saw last and so on.
inspired by @angela3950
- •TrainHigh energy, amazing show they really involved the audience every chance they got.
- •The Doobie BrothersIt was at a outdoor venue, very relaxing chill concert I enjoyed the informal approach they took with storytelling between performances.
- •Bruce SpringsteenSo much energy, I was amazed at how well he played and his voice was still so good.
- •Elton John4 straight hrs and I swear he was playing piano standing up for at least 1 of them. I can't even walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time.
- •John MayerMy 1st concert holds a place in my heart.
- •I prefer outdoor venues or festivals, not that their isn't something to be said about a more traditional venue.