Yesterday day I wrote a list on Walmart.
Specifically my Walmart online grocery order. You can read the list here - First order on walmart.com
- •Today I went to pick up that order.
- •The email confirmation I got said I would receive a call 15 minutes before my 1 hour window (1-2) to pick my groceries up.
- •Then I was to arrive at Walmart, park in designated spot, and use the number on the sign to call for a attendant to bring my groceries out.
- •My time slot of 1-2 came and no call, so I waited until 1:30 and tried to call them.No answer.
- •Knowing I've already paid for the groceries, and not wanting to miss my window of time I leave for Walmart.
- •I arrive at 1:50, call the number on the designated sign 3 times with no answer.
- •The 4th call finally gets a answer.The man said it be another 15-20 mins. This would now be outside my 1hr time window.
- •I agree, and continue to wait for well over 1 hr in the Walmart parking lot before I finally received my groceries!
- •I immediately get a email asking me to rate my Walmart online experience.I reply with the lowest stars, and explain that my delivery was late and no one called, or answered the phone.
- •A couple hours later I get a call from a customer service specialist from the online division of walmart.com
- •He apologized for the inconvenience, and stated that it was due to extensive preparations for hurricane Matthew last week that they were running behind.
- •I said I never received my call 15mins prior to my time slot, he explained that they only call when the delivery is ready.Even tho that's not what the email stated, and I never received a call anyway.
- •He asked if I had any more feedback.I said yes, that i would never use this service again because they obviously couldn't organize correctly and put the customer first.
- •We then hung up, and I get a email asking me to fill out a customer survey on my customer service representative for Walmart.com.
- •I fill it out only to add that it was meaningless for the online representative to call and apologize for something he had no hand in, that I would of preferred a call from someone at the actual store and I wanted to know what was being done to Improve the process for the future.
- •Sry this was such a long list, moral of the story is wait until you here a good review in your local area to try service at your branch because the kinks are not worked out.