What kind of salt do you use? This is probably a odd question, but I've started to experiment with different salts in my food. I'm always looking for more texture and flavor out of the seasoning.
- •Growing up I used Morten.I still use this when I bake.
- •Once I started to learn how to cook I switched to grinder sea salt.Good but not great, plus it's a pain if you have to salt a lot in a short period of time.
- •Lately I've been into pink Himalayan sea salt.Richer flavor, easy to use.
- •I just read a article on Maldon sea salt flakes.It might be what brings my dishes up to a new level.
- •Ahas anyone tried it?
- •Is it superior to the rest?