Already on li.st? Open in app.
Don't take me wrong. I'm a huge fan of the new taco and burrito. But how are these not included? Feel free to add more...
- •A 'fingers crossed' emojiLike seriously. You have 10 emojis for planes but no international sign of hope?
- •Wait!This hand gesture has so many different meanings in different cultures. Surely it's more useful then a blowfish 🐡
- •Friendly PeeI mean... We have friendly poo 💩. It seems really discriminatory to me. What if friendly poo is lonely? Who are we to deprive friendly poo of a friendly bodily fluid companion?
I was a strange child
- •Frida KahloMono brow and fake monkey included. Age 11
- •A smoking presentWore a cardboard box around me that was gift wrapped + fake cigarette. Age 7
- •The red carpetMy mom sewed a weird double sided red carpet with holes for my arms through them. There was a sign on it that said "Celebrities only". Age 10
- •God's PublicistWore an angel costume with a basket full of invitations inviting people to God's fake 'launch party'. Handed them out to people throughout the day. Age 9
Here are the various ways I procrastinate without feeling guilty because I deceive myself into thinking it's productive.
- •Spend 2 hours making a "study plan"
- •Spend an additional hour decorating said study plan.Because color coding will help me focus obviously
- •Take a snack breakBrain food, duh.