WAYS I CONVINCE MYSELF I'M NOT PROCRASTINATING
Here are the various ways I procrastinate without feeling guilty because I deceive myself into thinking it's productive.
- •Spend 2 hours making a "study plan"
- •Spend an additional hour decorating said study plan.Because color coding will help me focus obviously
- •Take a snack breakBrain food, duh.
- •Spend an hour composing a study playlistFor motivation obviously
- •Go to the fridge in search of some more brain food
- •Open fridge to find nothing has changed since last snack break
- •Create an incentive program to motive me to study
- •Be proud of myself for coming up with such a brilliant plan and reward myself with a study breakBecause I've worked so hard until now
- •Realize it's already 4 pm and freak out
- •Revise "study plan" to accommodate the wasted day.
- •Rinse. Repeat.