Fifteen years ago a college buddy sent me this email with the subject line "booze". Still to this day I find it to be a profoundly poetic glimpse into the mind of a drunk man.
- •Don't breathe on anyone, they will know for sure
- •The deep pure smell of whiskey crystalizing the oxygen that others breathe
- •Stable, balance, I said balance damnit!
- •Pick it up
- •Nobody heard it fall, and no one will think you broke it
- •If any one asks tell FUCK she's hot!
- •Look at her ass, balance
- •I might have to compensate for the wind and the slanting road
- •When did I eat last, cheeseburger sounds good, stable
- •Who's that fucking guy looking at?
- •Whas to fuk loooooking ta?
- •I can't believe I slept here again...
- •Another black and white night