HOW TO SELL THE LIST APP
Always Be Listing.
- •Rather than trying to explain the list app, start to talk about it and then say: "never mind, you wouldn't like it."
- •When around friends and family, laugh out loud over and over and over again until they demand to know: "WHAT IS SO GOD DAMN FUNNY?"
- •Approach people at the bar and say: "damn you look fine, are you on the list app?"
- •Call random phone numbers and whisper: "the list app is coming for you...[heavy breathing]...(hang up)."
- •Write on all of the white boards at work: "If thelistapp.com can do it so can we."
- •When someone freaks on you for not responding to their text, email or facebook message, calmly say: "you can find me on the list app."
- •When UberPooling, open up a top trending list and stare out the window while holding your phone face up on your knee closest to your pool mate.
- •Offer a set of steak knives to anyone who will download the list app and actually use it for more than three days.
- •Tell them that you can no longer be friends if they don't even have the decency to read your heartfelt lists.
- •Have Kevin Spacey walk around behind you with a stack of pink slips for mint condition Cadillac Eldorados. When people ask for one, say: "slips are for listers".