ON THE ROAD OF LIFE 🎓
A graduation speech list
- •Your first day of schoolIs getting your license and driving by yourself for the first time. It will be easy to make new friends now.
- •BirthdaysAre stopping for ice cream.
- •Your first kissIs the first time you order food at a drive thru. Much different than your mom's cooking.
- •GraduationIs a quick stop at a scenic overlook.
- •Bad daysAre dead batteries, flat tires and ocassionally a blown head gasket. You will find that people are very helpful when you need it.
- •Starting a CareerIs merging on to the freeway, its bumper to bumper traffic, but it'll start to open up.
- •Diet and exerciseAre getting your oil and filters changed, and the tires rotated. If you're over forty have them check your timing belt.
- •VacationsAre stopping to fill up the tank.
- •Falling in loveIs stopping for a hitch hiker.
- •MarriageIs when the hitch hiker tells you they want to go wherever you're going.
- •Getting laid offIs getting rear ended. A good time to sort out your glove compartment.
- •KidsMean trading in your sporty sedan for a wagon or van.
- •RetirementIs exiting on the off ramp, and finally stopping at that antique store that you drove by a thousand times.