RECENT GROCERY STORE FINDS
New to me items that will likely become household staples.
- •Probiotic salsaWhen I saw this in the cold case I said to myself, "Now why didn't I think of that?".
- •BA-TAMPTE half sour picklesThey don't taste sour to me. They taste like my new favorite pickle!
- •Lee Kum Kee sriracha mayoLee Kum Kee has been my go to sriracha for years. They add anchovy which gives it more umami and flavor complexity that still goes good on everything. I usually make my own spicy "mayo" with fage yogurt, but I'm digging this convenience.
- •Maille Old StyleI'm too old and life's too short to not be eating whole grain dijon mustard.
- •Palacios ChorizoA basic spanish style chorizo that works well in a paella or as charcuterie. I like how there are two packs of two, so you don't have to open all at once.
- •Hellmann's olive oil mayoThere's just a lot to get excited about in the mayo world right now.