TEXT WITHOUT CONTEXT 💬
All courtesy of @sloan
- •Sorry if I startled you, I'm feeling pretty honky this morning.
- •Where are you in relation to the words 'Star Wars' on the wall?
- •Love it. He doesn't show how he got the excess resin off at the end though.
- •Going to the beard and mustache championship this weekend?
- •Got some good stuff. Glad I asked for info on the requirements though because the yearbook clearly only wants tightly cropped headshots. No room for goats.
- •You might think Kjorstilling is the hard part but it's actually the Startstilling.
- •I am so sick of these lazy off-road unicyclists taking up space on my commuter train.
- •Our IT department has tripled in size in the last year and I won't go near that bathroom any more.
- •Some people over here getting anxious about the 'Nachos?' sign.
- •Really appreciate the slow, Mt Rushmore-esque pace these guys are working at.
- •Same here. This is fun but still a couple notches below the night we launched @mettawhirledpeas
- •John, I just bit into this small stone in my Garden Bar Garden Chopped salad, 4/27/15 1:39pm.
- •You know what I'm done with? Pork belly.