THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
I actually do have an album coming out this year (how'd you know? 😉). Here are the tracks that will most likely be on it.
- •Three HobbiesOne for the soul. One for the body. One to make money.
- •Old Blue TowelInspired by Guy Clark, comparing worn towels to worn relationships.
- •Great Northern LoonA song about skinny dipping!
- •For FungoA song that took me fifteen years to write about a dear friend that was struck and killed by a train.
- •Don't Hurt NobodyAbout trying to give parental advice, and how "sometimes love is just being there".
- •AnnieInspired by a woman who lived life to the fullest and was a mentor to my brother, and then fell into a coma after a tragic accident and passed away. "You can live how you want to live, Now go and do it, You can do what you want to do, Do not dilute it".
- •Tell Me More About Jesus...I don't care. Sort of a chant.
- •SatisfierKind of a play on "I am the upsetter".
- •Wake Me UpSilly song inspired by John Prine.