WHY FATHER'S DAY AND SUMMER SOLSTICE GO TOGETHER LIKE DRESS SOCKS AND SNEAKERS
- •The daylight lasts so long you start to wonder if it will ever endJust like dad's stories.
- •At 5 o'clock, your shadow will be longer than it was yesterdaySame as dad's 5 o'clock shadow.
- •The sun rises before anyone is awakeExcept dad. He already walked the dog, had a coffee, read the paper, shat and shaved.
- •At noon the tilt of the earth is at it's most inclined positionThe same time dad is at his most inclined position on the couch.
- •There's nothing funny about the significance solstice has for life on this planet.Dad's jokes are also a significant factor in your life.
- •Solstice is celebrated with bonfiresFather's day is celebrated with barbecues.