2015: A Year in Review
A short summary of my life in 2015
- •I finally got a job!'Nuff said👌🏼
- •My parents lost their house and I'm currently a squatter.
- •I graduated from college!
- •I figured out what I want to do with my life, thanks to an eventful internship and an amazing boss.Dream job: doing event planning and fundraising for a nonprofit
- •I packed up and left my college campus adopted hometown after 6 years and left everyone and everything that I knew.
- •One of my most coveted friendships came to an end after over a year of struggles.I'm just now starting to realize that I'm better off without her.
- •I've been broker than I ever have before.I haven't worked in months, I haven't been able to pay my bills, I've been depressed and anxious over it all, and it's been the best life experience I could have ever gotten.
- •I've got a bae.After 8 years of bad timing, ex-girlfriends and boyfriends, and failed attempts at being "just friends," he finally got his head out of his ass and realized what was right in front of him all this time.❤️❤️