A List of Firsts
- •First kissHis name was James and I met him through my best friend at the time. He was a college freshmen and I was a high school senior. Yes, I was 17 when I got my first kiss, and the very very last out of all of my friends. Kinda messy and very awkward🙈
- •First break upJames, my first kiss/first boyfriend in 12th grade. I didn't hear from him for almost 3 days so I broke up with him via text message on my friend's phone in the middle of my music class. I used to feel bad about it but not anymore ✌🏼️
- •First timeI was 19 and dating a guy named Joey. We met while working at a summer camp and were like so in love and stuff. We had been together for maybe 2 months before we jumped into bed. It wasn't too awkward since we were both virgins, but then my roommate almost walked in and we had to cut it short.
- •First time first broken heart LEGITJoey, aka my first time, broke up with me on the phone 3 days before Christmas. He basically said it bothered him that I wasn't religious, that he never should have slept with me, and that our relationship pretty much never should have happened. I was so depressed that I didn't eat for 3 days, but I returned his Christmas present the next day and bought hair dye, since he told me he didn't want me to dye my hair. 😋
- •First best friendTo be perfectly honest, I don't remember anything about her. All I know is that she lived 3 houses down from me when I was 3 and we played together every day. Then my family moved and things ended there.
- •First crushHis name was Brett Peabody and he sat across from me in second grade. Gosh, he was such a babe. I remember he broke his foot and had to put his crutches under our desks and I thought it meant that he liked me. I liked him until about fourth grade when he moved away and I lost interest. I creeped on him on Facebook not too long ago. Still a babe. And he plays guitar😍