Current Frustrations in My Life
- •The whole lobby of my work smells like bacon and it's disgusting.
- •I'm out of food and was supposed to go grocery shopping last myth but my bf didn't come home (after already being gone 24 hours) so I couldn't go.
- •My work is having a potluck today and my plan was to go make puppy chow but since I couldn't go grocery shopping last night, I couldn't make it.
- •Now I'm stressing about just getting chips and salsa at CVS because it's the most convenient, but is it too lame?
- •I want a bagel and Starbucks so bad but I can't bring myself to buy it because I'm so sadly broke.
- •I didn't wear a coat even though I knew it was raining and I very much regret it.
- •Edit 1/2: I bought Skinny Pop for the potluck because who doesn't love Skinny Pop? I don't like it, but the popular opinion in my office is that it's really good.
- •Edit 2/2: I got a bottled Starbucks frappuccino as a compromise.