I have successfully completed week 1 of my clean eating program👍🏼
- •I've been following the Beyond Diet.It's clean eating with a complete menu of 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.
- •So far, I'm liking it a lot!It's nice to have all of my meals planned out, wth a shopping list. It's a lot less stress on me!
- •I've always been doing a lot more walking.I've been walking at least 4 miles every day. I walk around the lobby at my work on my breaks, and I try to take the dog for a walk every day.
- •So far, I haven't noticed any change in my weight, but I can tell that my body feels better.I generally have more energy, I don't feel as sluggish or bloated. I also just feel happier and in higher spirits than I was before.
- •I'm nervous to weigh myself because I don't want to be disappointed. Even though I already have extremely low expectations because I know weight loss is a very slow process.But I am going to hold off on getting on the scale for a little bit. Maybe another week or so.
- •My boyfriend, to be completely frank, eats like shit.He doesn't want to do clean eating with me and mostly refuses to go for walks with me. But I've finally got him to start eating more fruits and veggies, at least once a day, and I've been flat out saying no to him to a lot of things at the grocery store. (I buy the food so I make the decisions). It's a start.
- •As stubborn as he is to change his own habits, my boyfriend has been extremely supportive of me.He loves me the way I am, including the way I look, and he's always made me feel amazing about myself. But he knows I'm not happy with myself and he's got my back through this journey. He's always there to tell me no whenever I say I want ice cream or McDonalds.
- •The progress is slow, but steady, and I'm excited to keep going!