I'm All About That Isfj Life
ISFJ stands for introvert, sensing, feeling, judging. This is a list of how I very firmly am an ISFJ. For anyone that hasn't taken the Myers-Briggs test, I highly recommend it!
- 1.One of my main concerns always is to make sure everyone is safe and taken care of.
- 2.If someone needs help, I am the first to help them.
- 3.I get emotionally and mentally drained from being around a lot of people.
- 4.I need alone time to recharge after spending time with people.
- 5.I work best with lots of organization and planning.
- 6.I hate conflict and really just want people to get along.
- 7.I'm very humble, even when getting praise for something that I know I did well.
- 8.I hate when the spotlight or any type of attention is on me.
- 9.During conversations, I prefer to be the listener than the talker.
- 10.I remember small and random details about the people I meet.
- 11.I enjoy doing boring and mundane tasks.
- 12.I struggle with change because I like traditions.
- 13.I keep my feelings inside and repress them for as long as possible.
- 14.I have a hard time saying no to people, even when I already have too much on my plate.