One Childhood Memory I Would Go Back and Relive
- •So this sounds really bad, but I don't remember much of my childhood.
- •It's not like I had a really traumatic childhood and have blocked everything out.Which I guess is possible since I don't remember anything.
- •I remember bits and pieces, good and bad.
- •But nothing stands out as something I'd definitely want to relive.
- •I do remember some events that I definitely would NOT want to relive, but that's for a different time.
- •There just wasn't much that happened in my childhood to make a memorable experience.My family wasn't close, we rarely went anywhere or did anything, and I didn't have many friends.
- •Now that I've made it sound like I had a bad childhood, let me just say that I turned out to be a [somewhat] normal and mentally healthy adult, and that's really all that matters to me.