Reasons I Do Not Want to Have Children
- •I don't want my kids to have bad relationships with each other like I have with my brother
- •If the father and I get divorced or break up, I don't want them to have to go through that
- •I'm selfish and want to spend all of my money on me.I've spent enough time being broke; if I have extra spending money, I don't want to spend it on things like diapers.
- •I don't want to get married and because of that, I don't want to have a child out of wedlock
- •There is so much hate and violence in the worldWhy would I want to bring sweet innocent children into that?
- •Everything about pregnancy seriously grosses me out
- •I'm terrified I won't be able to support them financiallyI grew up with my parents struggling with money, and I went through college the exact same way: not having money for necessities like rent, bills, deodorant, a hair cut.
- •I'm afraid I'll spoil them too much to make up for what my parents couldn't give to me