Sounds You Hear in the Lobby of My Work
I work at the headquarters of a major auto company, and when I say lobby, I really mean the first level of one building that connects to the four office buildings. It's intense.
- •The blenders blending at Starbucks
- •Pinging from people swiping their security badges
- •Heels clomping on the cement tile floors
- •Escalators rumbling many foreign languages
- •Backpacks on wheels grinding against the tile floorsWhy are people using these at this place? I thought we had more class than that💁🏼
- •Voices echoing from two floors above