Things I Miss About Living on My Own
As a recent college grad, I had to move back home with my parents because of being broke, and I'm now living with my boyf and his brother due to personal reasons. After 3 years of living in an apartment, these are the things I miss very dearly.
- •Buying groceries for just myself and only buying things that I want.I don't eat pork so I didn't have to buy pork. Just one example of things I now have to buy. I'm also spending way more on groceries than I ever thought possible.
- •Going to bed whenever I want and waking up whenever I want. And not being disturbed and woken up.
- •Showering as long as I want and blasting music while doing so.
- •Spending time with people when I want to, but also being by myself when I want to.Introversion at its finest👌🏼 Now that I'm living with boys, they always have their friends over to do boy things, and I just want to be by myself and not be judged for watching Criminal Minds on Netflix until 3 in the morning.
- •Cooking whatever I want and shamelessly eating all of it even though I purposely made extra to have leftovers for the next day.
- •Having a whole bowl of popcorn to myself.
- •Being able to lock myself in my room if I'm sad/upset/emotional and let my emotions out and not be judged and not have anyone see me
- •No boys and no video games