Things I Wish I Could Do but Can't Because I'm Broke
- •Donate money to multiple organizations/causes that really need itMy dream is life is not to be outrageously rich, but to have enough money to cover all of my living expenses and to have a decent amount left over at the end of the money to donate to a cause that is close to my heart.
- •Adopt animals
- •Volunteer my time with a nonprofit
- •Pay it forwardI've never been in a Starbucks line where the person in front of me paid for my drink, but I'd like to be the one to start that.
- •TravelEven just around the state, even to go somewhere for a day trip, or even just to walk on the beach in my hometown.
- •Small gestures for my friends and familyA big way that I show affection is by doing little things for the people in my life, like buying little trinkets, cooking or baking, paying when we go out, etc. I haven't been able to do that at all lately and it really upsets me.