Things my extroverted boyfriend doesn't understand about me being introverted
- •I talk to people all day long at work. The last thing I want to do when I get home is talk to more people.His argument is that I just chat with customers, not physically speak to them, so it doesn't count.
- •He has an endless amount of friends and random people that come over, who he always wants me to meet and talk to.
- •I don't have anything in common with his friends, so it's basically impossible for me to have a conversation with them.
- •After spending time with other people, even a short dinner with his dad and step-mom, I need down time to recharge.
- •I'm not being shy, I'm not being a bitch. I just legitimately cannot put myself in certain social situations.
- •If I'm sitting on my phone in a room full of people, it's not necessarily because I don't want to talk to anyone. It's because I'm too afraid to start a conversation with anyone.